Wednesday 28 January 2009

Mr Drastick in near fatal car crash.












Shout to Mr Drastick, speedy recovery bro, i've lost a few family members to situations such as this, he is blessed to make it through...
His brother Pharoah Biggs explains it in full.




Hi all,



Just a quick message to inform you about a shock to myself which I found out Monday evening and thought I should share this with all of you. I thought I should inform you all as, it is to do with the artist/my brother whom I manage called Mr.Drastick. As you know he is a travelling artist who travels all over the U.K to promote and sell his music.



Well whilst in Southampton and on his way to studio with a few friends the day before (25th Jan 09), they had a near fatal crash that nearly ended the lives of these young men. The car was a write off, and Mr.Drastick was carried off in a stretcher with a neck brace to protect his spine. Luckily for Mr.Drastick, myself and my family, he survived, and Doctor says that he was extremely lucky that his spine was not affected, from how he looked when the paramedics brought him in.



I am sending this message to you all to ask you to pray for the speedy recovery of my brother, so that he may get back to what he consistently does best to the highest of levels, conjuring up hits that we and all his fans have enjoyed since his emergence on the scene since mid 2005..



I want to also thank all of you for the support that you have all given him in the past, especially the support of his newest track (Nothing Wrong - Luc Skyz collabo) For those of you who have been supporting the track, but not yet seen the video, you can check it out on the YouTube link below.



http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zg7VR6nJ6c





If you wanna see pics at the the scene, they can be seen on his Facebook and Myspace pages.



Myspace: www.myspace.com/mrdrastickmusic



Facebook name: Tha Trak Bully.



Many thanks once again for all the support that we have recieved from all of you & for taking time out to read this. Let’s just hope that this experience will bring some great new music from the man himself.



Everyone please take care and don’t take life for granted, all I can do is thank God that my bro is still here.



One Luv!!!

No comments: