Wednesday 19 November 2008

I was meant to be in NYC this past weekend for Big Daddy Kanes 20th anniversary of the release of his debut album, Long Live The Kane.

It was at B.B. Kings on 42nd st in Manhattan.


Master Ace, Biz Markie, Craig G, Kool G Rap, Marley Marl, Roxanne Shante, Positive K, Eric B among other legends in the game.




The event was packed, my people in NYC said it was simply amazing...




They did Symphony????






Anyone that knows me, knows that I AM Kane's biggest fan...yes, even up to this day....
so when I heard about this show a month ago, I made the decision to clear what I had to do and be there...
Then shit happened...and I ended up going to U.M.A....you know how that turned out....you KNOW how PISSSSSSSSSSSSED I am.

It's gonna take me a while to get over this...at least a year....

BONUS
Cipha Sounds And Rosenberg's 'Juan Ep' podcast with the one and only Kane...
get that HERE

No comments: