Monday 16 February 2009

ALISTRADIO.NET: SHOW 2












Last Friday's show....
2nd hour i went in on a tribute to Big L, Big Pun & J Dilla....let me know what you think

Get it HERE


Tracklist

Biggie:Hypnotize blend
Jay-Z: When the money goes
Jadakiss: can't stop me
Street politicks/Estelle/Bashy: I'll ride
50 Cent I get it in
Wretch 32: be cool
Havoc: heart of the grind
Kobi Onyame/ JD Era: who you know
Cory Gunz: rotate
CNN/Busta: rotate
Busta: wack
Lil Wayne/ Pharrel: yes
Kano: london
Maino/ T pain: all the above
Big l: big picture intro
Big l: put it on
Pun /fat joe: twinz
Pun: You aint a killer
Big l: holdin it down
Jaylib: the official
Atcq: find a way
Pun: I'm not a player
Beatnuts/pun: off the books
Big l/kane: platinum plus
Jay dee: fuck the police
Big l: ebonics
Q tip: breathe and stop
Slum village/q tip: hold tight
Pun/clef: caribbean connection
Pun/nore: you came up
Big l/ fat joe: the enemy
Big l: flamboyant
Big l: flamboyant jay dee rmx
Phat kat: don't nobody care about us
Pun: 100%
Pun/joe still not a player
Q tip:let's ride
Jaylib: the red
Lord finesse/big l: yes you may rmx
Big l: Doo Wop freestyle
Busta: turn me up some

No comments: