Thursday 26 February 2009

ALISTRADIO.NET: SHOW 3


Last Fridays Power Mix, in the 2nd hour, I went in with some Grime and Funky...(yeah, I can do that too-I wanted to show the U.S. how we do it in clubland over here..)
Catch me Fridays 21:00-23:00 (16:00-18:00 NYC Time)ALISTRADIO.NET

get it HERE

Oh, and excuse the mic, i overdid the reverb...once I started, there was no turning back...I'm outta my fuckin mind!!!!!

TRACKLIST

50 just a lil bit blend
Busta/t pain: hustlers anthem 09
Stat quo: here we go
Pyrelli: here I go
Giggs: talking the hardest
Craig david: talkin the hardest dub
CNN/Busta/ Ron Browz: Rotate
Kyza: vibe-rater
50: I get It in
Joe Budden: freestyle
Jay-Z: When The Money Goes
Kobi Onyame: When My Money Grows
Nas: Something Foul
Jaylib: Da Rawkus
Chase & Status ft Kano: against all odds
Chipmunk: Chip Diddy Chip
Sway/Akon: Silver & Gold
Sway/Lemar: Saturday Night Hustle
Ludacris: Girls gone wild Blend
Usher/Beanie Sigel: Take U There
Four Kornerz: We Gonna Make it
Dj class: I'm the shit
Kid cudi: day n nite
Donaeo: Party Hard
Donaeo: African Warrior
Crazi Cousins: Bongo
Omar: Its So...
Apple: Segalizer
K.I.G.: Heads, Shoulders, Knees & toes
K.I.G./Kardi & Wale: Heads...
Dj NG: Tell me
Dj Paleface: Do You Mind
Perempay N Dee: In The Air
Donaeo: Devil In A Blue Dress
Ere Dis/Spoonface: Hey Girl...
Wiley: Eski Boy
Wiley: Eskimo
Wiley: Wot U Call It?
Wiley/Skepta/Chipmunk: No Qualms
Lethal Bizzle/Fire camp: No!
Durrty Goodz: Keep Up
Lethal B: Forward Riddim
Kardinal: Forward Riddim
Roll Deep: Celebrate That
Dizzee Rascal: I Luv U
Bashy: Adulthood
Sway: Baby Father

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

liking this man... downloading it right now!!