Monday 2 March 2009

ALISTRADIO.NET: SHOW 4












Last Fridays Blitz Power Mix.


Get it HERE




TRACKLIST

Michael Jackson: Remember the Time blend
Rick Ross: Here I Am
50: Here I Am
Pyrelli: Hot Heat
Chipmunk: Chip Diddy Chip
Lil Wayne: I
Q tip: Man/WomanBoogie
Joe Budden: Now I Lay
Joe Budden: Touch & Go
Pyrelli: Buss It Up
Red Cafe: I Be Doin Me
Ryan Leslie/Jadakiss:...Supposed To Be
Busta: Anthrax
50: Get up
Biggie: Dangerous MC's blend
2pac Daz, Kurupt, Meth, Redman: Got My Mind Made Up
Blvd Benny/Jadakiss/Loso: Rock it Out
Kobi Onyame/JD Era: Who You Know
Wretch 32: Be Cool
Saigon/Cham/Kardi: Chilly Boom
Q Tip/Busta/Raekwon/Weezy: Renaissance Rap rmx
Busta/T Pain: Hustlers Anthen 09
Raekwon/Ghost/ Mef: Wu Ooh
Raekwon/Ghost/Mef/Cappadonna: Ice Cream
Wu Tang: C.R.E.A.M.
Wu Tang: Shame On a Nigga
Wu: Aint Nothin Ta Fuck With
Wu: Method Man
Ol Dirty Bastard: Shimmy Shimmy Ya
Ol Dirty Bastard: Pop Shots
Raekwon/Ghost/Nas: Verbal Intercourse
Wu: Its Yourz
Kyza: Judgement Day
K9:Boss Dub
Weezy/Pharrell:Yes
Silver/The Game: We On This
NORE/Tru Life: Get It In
Jay-Z: When The Money Goes
Kobi Onyame: When The Money Grows
Jay Electronica/Che Grand:Hagler

No comments: